customs & quarantine
Because our fully licensed and accredited customs brokers have extensive experience in all areas of customs product classification, rulings, valuations, tariff, duty and law, they can make considerable savings on your behalf, these services include:
- Full customs consultancy, classification, tariff and valuation advice
- Electronic customs clearance / duty payments
- Lodgement of Import Declarations with ACBPS & DAFF
- Tracking/shipment monitoring and status reports
- Tariff Concession Orders
- Customs duty refunds / duty drawback claims
- Landed into-store costing facilities
- Fully AQIS accredited quarantine service and advice
- Appraisal and attendance to AQIS and Imported Foods Program
- Pre-audit advice for customs audits
- GST deferral
- International carnets
Our systems at Air Sea Global Logistics are electronically linked to the Australian Customs and Quarantine Service, enabling us to access duty rates and concessions and any quarantine requirements applicable to your shipment, saving you valuable time and money. Your file will be stored electronically, so we can send documents to you at the push of a button.
We are continually upgrading our systems – to provide you with the latest information and quickest of service.
Customs clearance savings
We are accustomed to saving or minimising indirect taxes on your behalf. Often customs excise, duty, dumping duty, GST, Luxury Car Tax or Wine Equalisation Tax is saved by accurately classifying products. Your Air Sea Global Logistics representative will be aware of all preferential origin duty rates, customs tariff concessions, policy by-laws and free trade agreements and identify whether your products qualify for savings in this complex area.
Why pay more when you legally need not?
Air Sea Global Logistics ensures that whether your cargo be perishables, garments, vehicles or heavy machinery, your customs clearance and quarantine process is accurately processed in the most timely and cost effective manner, avoiding the occurrence of any unexpected charges or delays... every step of the way.
Request a quote online. Or Call us on 1800 AirSea (1800 247 732).